is For Sale
is For Sale
E-commerce website having to do with everything lucky.
Could be a store for 4 leaf clovers, cups, mugs, and anything else that has to do with luck.
WordPress is probably the best to have as an e-commerce store because it’s cost effective and you can control the website. The problem with Shopify and many other stores online is the owner doesn’t actually own the website. They just have access to it. What happens if that company goes out of business, what happens to your store? Owning isn’t necessarily important but control over your store absolutely is. I’m not an expert in e-commerce but I can tell you what they (stores just selling you a platform) won’t tell you! What kind of idea do you have for Lucky?
(1) A 30 Minute Strategy Call with Thomas ($550 value).
(2) Your Top 3 Competitors Keyword List. ($500 value)
(3) Course On Content and Keywords ($997 value).
(4) Blog and Post on Facebook and Other Social Media.
(5) 1-2 Custom Videos To Rank Higher In Google ($129-$229)
(6) Help Protect Your Business Reputation (value $55 Per Month)
All this above and monthly backups, mobile/tablet/desktop friendly, https (security), and of course no cost for website/server updates Or upgrades. You can even post your own articles or information (blogging and our course on (#3 above) explains how to do it!
and Receive Discount Hosting at $27 Per Month!